Saturday, December 11, 2010

Keeping up . . .

WOW I really thought I would keep up to date with this blog. I guess not! In my defense, life has been busy.

September

September 18th was our wonderful, stressfull wedding =) Thank you so much to everyone who helped make it so special.



The wedding came and went fast, and Blake and I both went right back to work. We are both teachers, so there wasn't time for a honeymoon immediately following the wedding.


October

In October I had a minor procedure to remove precancerous cervical cells. Not a fun procedure and I was very uncomfortable for many weeks to follow.


November

Blake and I had the opportunity to go to Southern California over the Thanksgiving weekend. We went to Disneyland and Hollywood. We were also able to spend time with my parents, brother, niece and many other family memeber.

December
Now here we are in December! Blake and I will be leaving in 3 days for Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. We are finally getting our honeymoon! The trip couldn't be coming at a more perfect time, we are looking forward to a little bit of R&R . . and some sun!





























No comments:

Post a Comment