Monday, May 9, 2011

Life is moving fast . . . but not fast enough!










So much to update the blog with! First and foremost, Blake and I are expecting our first baby! We are having a boy, due July 1st. This pregnancy has been a roller coaster. The first trimester was so easy I didn't even know I was pregnant till I was almost 12 weeks a long. I soon found out I had an incompetent cervix which makes for a complicated pregnancy. Our little boy almost came into this world in the beginning of April. I spent some time in the hospital, had a surgery (cervical stitch) and lots of different medications. We were able to stop contractions and he has been hanging in there since then. I am now on a moderate bed rest. I can get up and move around. as long as I am not on my feet for too long. My stitch will be removed at 37 weeks and the doctors predict I will have him right away . . . only 5 more weeks left!








Being at home on bed rest you would think I would be bored out of my mind - not quite. We bought our first home and got the keys on April 8th (just days after my surgery). One crazy week! It has been frustrating not being able to do much to the house or around the house. However, it is slowly coming together. I have lots of little project I can work on during the day so I am staying busy.



I know I need baby Amador to stay in a little while longer but I can not wait till he gets here!





















1 comment:

  1. Kayla! you look so FREAKIN cute!! We cant wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!I love ur house too!!!

    ReplyDelete